Integrating mental health into primary care for displaced populations: the experience of Mindanao, Philippines
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France; Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland; Médecins Sans Frontières, Mindanao, Philippines
MetadataShow full item record
- Description and predictive factors of individual outcomes in a refugee camp based mental health intervention (Beirut, Lebanon).
- Authors: Bastin P, Bastard M, Rossel L, Melgar P, Jones A, Antierens A
- Issue date: 2013
- Brief mental health interventions in conflict and emergency settings: an overview of four Médecins Sans Frontières - France programs.
- Authors: Coldiron ME, Llosa AE, Roederer T, Casas G, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 1
- The Colombian conflict: a description of a mental health program in the Department of Tolima.
- Authors: Sanchez-Padilla E, Casas G, Grais RF, Hustache S, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 23
- Global Assessment of Functioning ratings and the allocation and outcomes of mental health services.
- Authors: Moos RH, Nichol AC, Moos BS
- Issue date: 2002 Jun
- Is immediate imaging important in managing low back pain?
- Authors: Andersen JC
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb