MSF is known for its humanitarian medical work, but it has also produced important research based on its field experience. It has published articles in over 100 peer-reviewed journals and they have often changed clinical practice and been used for humanitarian advocacy. These articles are available for free, in full text - no login required. We sincerely thank the publishers for their permission to archive on this site.
- When Free is Not Fair: the Case of Vaccine Donations
- Terms of Reference MSF Ethics Review Board Nov 2016
- Members of the Ethics Review Board 2017
- Application for Extension of Ethics Approval V3 Dec 2016
- An Epidemic of Dystonic Reactions in Central Africa
- Show All Authors