4 Research Resources38
This section contains resources for MSF and other researchers working in the field. It includes information on MSF's Ethics Review Board and Research Tools.
- Research Protocol - Inpatient signs and symptoms and factors associated with death among children aged ≤5 years admitted to two Ebola Management Centres in Sierra Leone, 2014: a retrospective cohort study
- Show All Authors
- MSF Ethics Review Board Composition
- Data Sharing Log updated 27th August 2015
- Research Protocol - Evaluating the effectiveness and burden of diabetes care in a complex humanitarian emergency setting in Mweso, North Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), 2015Caleo, Grazia; Ngadjo, Cyril; Roberts, Bayard; Kitembo, Augustin Wika; Jobanputra, Kiran; Perel, Pablo; de la Croix, Jean; Preito, DAvid; SAdique, Zia; de Wit, Marit
- Research Protocol - Understanding how communities interact with the Ebola intervention as it unfolds and the subsequent value of specific control measures for a sustained success in the response in Sierra Leone: a qualitative studyGray, Nell; Stringer, Beverley; Broeder, Rob; Jephcott, Freya; Perache, Andre Heller; Bark, Gina; Kremer, Ronald