This section contains MSF research protocols and their ethics reviews. These materials can be used, adapted and copied as long as citation of the source is given including the direct URL to the material. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ https://i.creativecommons.org/l/by/4.0/88x31.png, Where pdf files have been uploaded, Word versions of these files may be available on request from the primary investigator - contact details are included in each protocol.
- Research Protocol - Inpatient signs and symptoms and factors associated with death among children aged ≤5 years admitted to two Ebola Management Centres in Sierra Leone, 2014: a retrospective cohort study
- Show All Authors
- Research Protocol - Evaluating the effectiveness and burden of diabetes care in a complex humanitarian emergency setting in Mweso, North Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), 2015Caleo, Grazia; Ngadjo, Cyril; Roberts, Bayard; Kitembo, Augustin Wika; Jobanputra, Kiran; Perel, Pablo; de la Croix, Jean; Preito, DAvid; SAdique, Zia; de Wit, Marit
- Research Protocol - Understanding how communities interact with the Ebola intervention as it unfolds and the subsequent value of specific control measures for a sustained success in the response in Sierra Leone: a qualitative studyGray, Nell; Stringer, Beverley; Broeder, Rob; Jephcott, Freya; Perache, Andre Heller; Bark, Gina; Kremer, Ronald
- Research Protocol - Retrospective population-based mortality survey in an urban and rural area of Sierra Leone, 2015Caleo, Grazia; Kardamanidis, Katina; Broeder, Rob; Belava, Jaroslava; Kremer, Ronald; Lokuge, Kamalini; Greig, Jane; Saffa, Gbessay
- Research Protocol - Prevalence of depression, anxiety and posttraumatic stress related symptoms in the Kashmir Valley – a cross sectional study, 2015