Using touchscreen electronic medical record systems to support and monitor national scale-up of antiretroviral therapy in Malawi.
AuthorsDouglas, Gerald P
Gadabu, Oliver J
McKay, Michael V
Schouten, Erik J
Landis Lewis, Zach
van Oosterhout, Joep J
Allain, Theresa J
Berger, Selma D
Harries, Anthony D
AffiliationBaobab Health Trust, Lilongwe, Malawi. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Integration of nutrition in the antiretroviral therapy scale up plan for Malawi.
- Authors: Bisika T, Mandere G
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Assessment of a national monitoring and evaluation system for rapid expansion of antiretroviral treatment in Malawi.
- Authors: Lowrance D, Filler S, Makombe S, Harries A, Aberle-Grasse J, Hochgesang M, Libamba E
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Surveillance of transmitted HIV drug resistance with the World Health Organization threshold survey method in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Authors: Kamoto K, Aberle-Grasse J, Malawi HIV Drug Resistance Task Force.
- Issue date: 2008
- Supervision, monitoring and evaluation of nationwide scale-up of antiretroviral therapy in Malawi.
- Authors: Libamba E, Makombe S, Mhango E, de Ascurra Teck O, Limbambala E, Schouten EJ, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Touchscreen task efficiency and learnability in an electronic medical record at the point-of-care.
- Authors: Lewis ZL, Douglas GP, Monaco V, Crowley RS
- Issue date: 2010