Using touchscreen electronic medical record systems to support and monitor national scale-up of antiretroviral therapy in Malawi.
AuthorsDouglas, Gerald P
Gadabu, Oliver J
McKay, Michael V
Schouten, Erik J
Landis Lewis, Zach
van Oosterhout, Joep J
Allain, Theresa J
Berger, Selma D
Harries, Anthony D
AffiliationBaobab Health Trust, Lilongwe, Malawi. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Assessment of a national monitoring and evaluation system for rapid expansion of antiretroviral treatment in Malawi.
- Authors: Lowrance D, Filler S, Makombe S, Harries A, Aberle-Grasse J, Hochgesang M, Libamba E
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Surveillance of transmitted HIV drug resistance with the World Health Organization threshold survey method in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Authors: Kamoto K, Aberle-Grasse J, Malawi HIV Drug Resistance Task Force.
- Issue date: 2008
- Touchscreen task efficiency and learnability in an electronic medical record at the point-of-care.
- Authors: Lewis ZL, Douglas GP, Monaco V, Crowley RS
- Issue date: 2010
- Outcome assessment of decentralization of antiretroviral therapy provision in a rural district of Malawi using an integrated primary care model.
- Authors: Chan AK, Mateyu G, Jahn A, Schouten E, Arora P, Mlotha W, Kambanji M, van Lettow M
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Predicting trends in HIV-1 sexual transmission in sub-Saharan Africa through the Drug Resource Enhancement Against AIDS and Malnutrition model: antiretrovirals for 5 reduction of population infectivity, incidence and prevalence at the district level.
- Authors: Palombi L, Bernava GM, Nucita A, Giglio P, Liotta G, Nielsen-Saines K, Orlando S, Mancinelli S, Buonomo E, Scarcella P, Altan AM, Guidotti G, Ceffa S, Haswell J, Zimba I, Magid NA, Marazzi MC
- Issue date: 2012 Jul