Microscopy quality control in Médecins Sans Frontières programs in resource-limited settings
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
- Operative mortality in resource-limited settings: the experience of Medecins Sans Frontieres in 13 countries.
- Authors: Chu KM, Ford N, Trelles M
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Medecins Sans Frontieres: mission impossible?
- Authors: Hill O
- Issue date: 2002 Jul-Aug
- Médecins Sans Frontières experience in the provision of health care in complex settings.
- Authors: Chan E
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- Médecins Sans Frontières: 20 years old.
- Authors: Dorozynski A
- Issue date: 1991 Dec 21-28
- [Franco-Japanese comparison in national schemes for international medical cooperation from a viewpoint of Medecins sans Frontieres].
- Authors: Miyagishima K, Nakahara T, Kondo T
- Issue date: 1995 Jan