AffiliationOpen Society Institute Public Health Program, New York, NY, USA; Médecins Sans Frontières, Cape Town, South Africa; Division of AIDS, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada; Fundacion Huesped, Buenos Aires, Argentina; Department of Research, Makerere Medical School, Kampala, Uganda.
MetadataShow full item record
- Universal access to HIV/AIDS treatment: promise and problems.
- Authors: Jaffe HW
- Issue date: 2008 Aug 6
- Public health. Global HIV/AIDS policy in transition.
- Authors: Bongaarts J, Over M
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 11
- UN political declaration on HIV and AIDS: where to begin?
- Authors: Poku NK
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 20
- 3 by 5, but at what cost?
- Authors: Holmes W
- Issue date: 2004 Mar 27
- Crunch time for funding of universal access to antiretroviral treatment for people with HIV infection.
- Authors: Maher D, von Schoen-Angerer T, Cohn J
- Issue date: 2011 Aug