They call it "patient selection" in Khayelitsha: the experience of Médecins Sans Frontières-South Africa in enrolling patients to receive antiretroviral treatment for HIV/AIDS
AffiliationUniversity of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA; Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) - South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
JournalCambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics : CQ : the International Journal of Healthcare Ethics Committees
- Facing ethical challenges in rolling out antiretroviral treatment in resource-poor countries: comment on "They call it 'patient selection' in Khayelitsha.
- Authors: Benatar S
- Issue date: 2006 Summer
- AIDS drugs for Africa.
- Authors: Ezzell C
- Issue date: 2000 Nov
- Treatment of AIDS.
- Authors: Kharkar RD
- Issue date: 2002 Mar
- [Antiretroviral therapy 1994 versus 2004. The reality illustrated by typical cases].
- Authors: Kuhlmann B, Trein A
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 26
- [Recommendations from the GESIDA/Spanish AIDS Plan regarding antiretroviral treatment in adults with human immunodeficiency virus infection (update February 2009)].
- Authors: Panel de expertos de Gesida y Plan Nacional sobre el Sida.
- Issue date: 2009 Apr