AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Paris, France
MetadataShow full item record
- Farming the battlefield: the meanings of war, cattle and soil in South Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Authors: Cox TP
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Elevated mortality associated with armed conflict--Democratic Republic of Congo, 2002.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Issue date: 2003 May 23
- The psychological impact of forced displacement and related risk factors on Eastern Congolese adolescents affected by war.
- Authors: Mels C, Derluyn I, Broekaert E, Rosseel Y
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- 5.4 million people have died in Democratic Republic of Congo since 1998 because of conflict, report says.
- Authors: Moszynski P
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 2
- 'We, the Congolese, we cannot trust each other'. Trust, norms and relations among traders in Katanga, Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Rubbers B
- Issue date: 2009 Sep