Vibrio cholerae O1 variant with reduced susceptibility to ciprofloxacin, Western Africa [letter]
AffiliationInstitut Pasteur, Paris, France; Centre Pasteur Cameroun, Garoua, Cameroon; State Epidemiologic Unit, Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria; Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières, New York, New York
MetadataShow full item record
- Haitian variant ctxB producing Vibrio cholerae O1 with reduced susceptibility to ciprofloxacin is persistent in Yavatmal, Maharashtra, India, after causing a cholera outbreak.
- Authors: Kumar P, Mishra DK, Deshmukh DG, Jain M, Zade AM, Ingole KV, Yadava PK
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Prevalence of Vibrio cholerae O1 El Tor variant in a cholera-endemic zone of Kenya.
- Authors: Saidi SM, Chowdhury N, Awasthi SP, Asakura M, Hinenoya A, Iijima Y, Yamasaki S
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Unique Clones of Vibrio cholerae O1 El Tor with Haitian Type ctxB Allele Implicated in the Recent Cholera Epidemics from Nigeria, Africa.
- Authors: Adewale AK, Pazhani GP, Abiodun IB, Afolabi O, Kolawole OD, Mukhopadhyay AK, Ramamurthy T
- Issue date: 2016
- Vibrio cholerae O1 with ctxB7 variant genotype acquired qnrVC mediated ciprofloxacin resistance in Yavatmal, India.
- Authors: Kumar P, Yadav P, Deshmukh DG, Bulle PA, Singh D, Singh N, Sharma KK, Jain M, Ingole KV, Goel AK, Yadava PK
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Novel multiple mutations in the topoisomerase gene of Haitian variant Vibrio cholerae O1.
- Authors: Divya MP, Sivakumar KC, Sarada Devi KL, Remadevi S, Thomas S
- Issue date: 2014 Aug