Distribution of antiretroviral treatment through self-forming groups of patients in Tete province, Mozambique
Cumba, Luisa Isabel
Dores, Carla das
AffiliationMedecins Sans Frontieres, Tete, Mozambique; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Maputo, Mozambique; Provincial Health Department, Tete, Mozambique; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Cape Town, South Africa; Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD; and Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Research, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
- Community-supported models of care for people on HIV treatment in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Bemelmans M, Baert S, Goemaere E, Wilkinson L, Vandendyck M, van Cutsem G, Silva C, Perry S, Szumilin E, Gerstenhaber R, Kalenga L, Biot M, Ford N
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Four-year retention and risk factors for attrition among members of community ART groups in Tete, Mozambique.
- Authors: Decroo T, Koole O, Remartinez D, dos Santos N, Dezembro S, Jofrisse M, Rasschaert F, Biot M, Laga M
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Effect of Community ART Groups on retention-in-care among patients on ART in Tete Province, Mozambique: a cohort study.
- Authors: Decroo T, Telfer B, Dores CD, White RA, Santos ND, Mkwamba A, Dezembro S, Joffrisse M, Ellman T, Metcalf C
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 11
- Retention in an antiretroviral therapy programme during an era of decreasing drug cost in Limbe, Cameroon.
- Authors: Mosoko JJ, Akam W, Weidle PJ, Brooks JT, Aweh AJ, Kinge TN, Pals S, Raghunathan PL
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 16
- Excellent clinical outcomes and high retention in care among adults in a community-based HIV treatment program in rural Rwanda.
- Authors: Rich ML, Miller AC, Niyigena P, Franke MF, Niyonzima JB, Socci A, Drobac PC, Hakizamungu M, Mayfield A, Ruhayisha R, Epino H, Stulac S, Cancedda C, Karamaga A, Niyonzima S, Yarbrough C, Fleming J, Amoroso C, Mukherjee J, Murray M, Farmer P, Binagwaho A
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 1