Distribution of antiretroviral treatment through self-forming groups of patients in Tete province, Mozambique
Cumba, Luisa Isabel
Dores, Carla das
AffiliationMedecins Sans Frontieres, Tete, Mozambique; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Maputo, Mozambique; Provincial Health Department, Tete, Mozambique; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Cape Town, South Africa; Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD; and Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Research, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
- Effect of Community ART Groups on retention-in-care among patients on ART in Tete Province, Mozambique: a cohort study.
- Authors: Decroo T, Telfer B, Dores CD, White RA, Santos ND, Mkwamba A, Dezembro S, Joffrisse M, Ellman T, Metcalf C
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 11
- Community-supported models of care for people on HIV treatment in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Bemelmans M, Baert S, Goemaere E, Wilkinson L, Vandendyck M, van Cutsem G, Silva C, Perry S, Szumilin E, Gerstenhaber R, Kalenga L, Biot M, Ford N
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Four-year retention and risk factors for attrition among members of community ART groups in Tete, Mozambique.
- Authors: Decroo T, Koole O, Remartinez D, dos Santos N, Dezembro S, Jofrisse M, Rasschaert F, Biot M, Laga M
- Issue date: 2014 May
- A qualitative assessment of a community antiretroviral therapy group model in Tete, Mozambique.
- Authors: Rasschaert F, Telfer B, Lessitala F, Decroo T, Remartinez D, Biot M, Candrinho B, Mbofana F, Van Damme W
- Issue date: 2014
- Sustainability of a community-based anti-retroviral care delivery model - a qualitative research study in Tete, Mozambique.
- Authors: Rasschaert F, Decroo T, Remartinez D, Telfer B, Lessitala F, Biot M, Candrinho B, Van Damme W
- Issue date: 2014