Cryptococcal meningitis in HIV-infected patients: a longitudinal study in Cambodia.
AffiliationEpicentre, Médecins Sans Frontières, 8 rue Saint Sabin, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe the frequency of diagnosis of cryptococcosis among HIV-infected patients in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, at programme entry, to investigate associated risk factors, and to determine the incidence of cryptococcal meningitis.
- Spectrum of opportunistic infections in hospitalized HIV-infected patients in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Authors: Senya C, Mehta A, Harwell JI, Pugatch D, Flanigan T, Mayer KH
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- A retrospective study of AIDS-associated cryptomeningitis.
- Authors: Sachdeva RK, Randev S, Sharma A, Wanchu A, Chakrabarti A, Singh S, Varma S
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Discontinuation of secondary prophylaxis for cryptococcal meningitis in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy: a prospective, multicenter, randomized study.
- Authors: Vibhagool A, Sungkanuparph S, Mootsikapun P, Chetchotisakd P, Tansuphaswaswadikul S, Bowonwatanuwong C, Ingsathit A
- Issue date: 2003 May 15
- Cryptococcal meningitis in HIV infected: experience from a North Indian tertiary center.
- Authors: Kumar S, Wanchu A, Chakrabarti A, Sharma A, Bambery P, Singh S
- Issue date: 2008 Oct-Dec
- Discontinuation of maintenance therapy for cryptococcal meningitis in patients with AIDS treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy: an international observational study.
- Authors: Mussini C, Pezzotti P, Miró JM, Martinez E, de Quiros JC, Cinque P, Borghi V, Bedini A, Domingo P, Cahn P, Bossi P, de Luca A, d'Arminio Monforte A, Nelson M, Nwokolo N, Helou S, Negroni R, Jacchetti G, Antinori S, Lazzarin A, Cossarizza A, Esposito R, Antinori A, Aberg JA, International Working Group on Cryptococcosis.
- Issue date: 2004 Feb 15