Cryptococcal meningitis in HIV-infected patients: a longitudinal study in Cambodia.
AffiliationEpicentre, Médecins Sans Frontières, 8 rue Saint Sabin, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe the frequency of diagnosis of cryptococcosis among HIV-infected patients in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, at programme entry, to investigate associated risk factors, and to determine the incidence of cryptococcal meningitis.
- Prevalence, determinants of positivity, and clinical utility of cryptococcal antigenemia in Cambodian HIV-infected patients.
- Authors: Micol R, Lortholary O, Sar B, Laureillard D, Ngeth C, Dousset JP, Chanroeun H, Ferradini L, Guerin PJ, Dromer F, Fontanet A
- Issue date: 2007 Aug 15
- Spectrum of opportunistic infections in hospitalized HIV-infected patients in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Authors: Senya C, Mehta A, Harwell JI, Pugatch D, Flanigan T, Mayer KH
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- A retrospective study of AIDS-associated cryptomeningitis.
- Authors: Sachdeva RK, Randev S, Sharma A, Wanchu A, Chakrabarti A, Singh S, Varma S
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Discontinuation of secondary prophylaxis for cryptococcal meningitis in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy: a prospective, multicenter, randomized study.
- Authors: Vibhagool A, Sungkanuparph S, Mootsikapun P, Chetchotisakd P, Tansuphaswaswadikul S, Bowonwatanuwong C, Ingsathit A
- Issue date: 2003 May 15
- Cryptococcal meningitis in HIV infected: experience from a North Indian tertiary center.
- Authors: Kumar S, Wanchu A, Chakrabarti A, Sharma A, Bambery P, Singh S
- Issue date: 2008 Oct-Dec