AffiliationElisabeth Bruyère Research Institute and Department of Family Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ontario; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Brazzaville; Division of International Health in the Department of Family Practice, University of British Columbia, Vancouver; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Amsterdam
MetadataShow full item record
- Observance to antiretroviral treatment in the rural region of the Democratic Republic of Congo: a cognitive dissonance.
- Authors: Ntela SM, Goutte N, Morvillers JM, Crozet C, Ahouah M, Omanyondo-Ohambe MC, Ntoto-Kunzi B, Kandolo FT, Rothan-Tondeur M
- Issue date: 2018
- Knowledge of HIV status prior to a community HIV counseling and testing intervention in a rural district of south Africa: results of a community based survey.
- Authors: Tabana H, Doherty T, Swanevelder S, Lombard C, Jackson D, Zembe W, Naik R
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 29
- Voluntary HIV counseling and testing among women in rural China.
- Authors: Dai S, Guo Z, Ye DQ
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Prevalence and predictors of failure to return for HIV-1 post-test counseling in the era of antiretroviral therapy in rural Kilimanjaro, Tanzania: challenges and opportunities.
- Authors: Mmbaga EJ, Leyna GH, Mnyika KS, Hussain A, Klepp KI
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Multicultural and psychosocial aspects of HIV treatment failure.
- Authors: Howard K
- Issue date: 2001 Jun