Characteristics, Immunological Response & Treatment Outcomes of HIV-2 Compared with HIV-1 & Dual Infections (HIV 1/2) in Mumbai
Harries, A D
AffiliationMedecins sans Frontieres, India; Operational Centre Brussels, Belgium; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Luxembourg; ART Centre, JJ Hospital, India; International Union against Tuberculosis & Lung Disease, India; International Union against Tuberculosis & Lung Disease, France; London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractInformation available on HIV-2 and dual infection (HIV-1/2) is limited. This study was carried out among HIV positive individuals in an urban referral clinic in Khar, Mumbai, India, to report on relative proportions of HIV-1, HIV-2 and HIV-1/2 and baseline characteristics, response to and outcomes on antiretroviral treatment (ART).
- [Consensus document of Gesida and Spanish Secretariat for the National Plan on AIDS (SPNS) regarding combined antiretroviral treatment in adults infected by the human immunodeficiency virus (January 2012)].
- Authors: Panel de expertos de Gesida y Plan Nacional sobre el Sida.
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Monitoring and switching of first-line antiretroviral therapy in adult treatment cohorts in sub-Saharan Africa: collaborative analysis.
- Authors: Haas AD, Keiser O, Balestre E, Brown S, Bissagnene E, Chimbetete C, Dabis F, Davies MA, Hoffmann CJ, Oyaro P, Parkes-Ratanshi R, Reynolds SJ, Sikazwe I, Wools-Kaloustian K, Zannou DM, Wandeler G, Egger M, IeDEA southern Africa, east Africa, and west Africa.
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- One-, two-, and three-class resistance among HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy in private care clinics: Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Gupta A, Saple DG, Nadkarni G, Shah B, Vaidya S, Hingankar N, Chaturbhuj D, Deshmukh P, Walshe L, Hudelson SE, James M, Paranjape RS, Eshleman SH, Tripathy S
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Second-line failure and first experience with third-line antiretroviral therapy in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Khan S, Das M, Andries A, Deshpande A, Mansoor H, Saranchuk P, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2014
- Effectiveness and safety of protease inhibitor-based regimens in HIV-infected Thai children failing first-line treatment.
- Authors: Wattanutchariya N, Sirisanthana V, Oberdorfer P
- Issue date: 2013 Apr