Violence against civilians and access to health care in North Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo: three cross-sectional surveys.
AuthorsAlberti, Kathryn P
AffiliationEpicentre, 8 rue Saint Sabin, 75011 Paris, France. firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Mortality rates above emergency threshold in population affected by conflict in North Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo, July 2012-April 2013.
- Authors: Carrión Martín AI, Bil K, Salumu P, Baabo D, Singh J, Kik C, Lenglet A
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- One size fits all? Standardised provision of care for survivors of sexual violence in conflict and post-conflict areas in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Loko Roka J, Van den Bergh R, Au S, De Plecker E, Zachariah R, Manzi M, Lambert V, Abi-Aad E, Nanan-N'Zeth K, Nzuya S, Omba B, Shako C, MuishaBaroki D, Basimuoneye JP, Moke DA, Lampaert E, Masangu L, De Weggheleire A
- Issue date: 2014
- Mortality in the Democratic Republic of Congo: a nationwide survey.
- Authors: Coghlan B, Brennan RJ, Ngoy P, Dofara D, Otto B, Clements M, Stewart T
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 7
- Surgical care for the direct and indirect victims of violence in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Chu K, Havet P, Ford N, Trelles M
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 14
- High mortality in an internally displaced population in Ituri, Democratic Republic of Congo, 2005: results of a rapid assessment under difficult conditions.
- Authors: Ahoua L, Tamrat A, Duroch F, Grais RF, Brown V
- Issue date: 2006