Integrating mental health into primary care for displaced populations: the experience of Mindanao, Philippines
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France; Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland; Médecins Sans Frontières, Mindanao, Philippines
MetadataShow full item record
- Description and predictive factors of individual outcomes in a refugee camp based mental health intervention (Beirut, Lebanon).
- Authors: Bastin P, Bastard M, Rossel L, Melgar P, Jones A, Antierens A
- Issue date: 2013
- Brief mental health interventions in conflict and emergency settings: an overview of four Médecins Sans Frontières - France programs.
- Authors: Coldiron ME, Llosa AE, Roederer T, Casas G, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 1
- Mental health services for children exposed to armed conflict: Médecins Sans Frontières' experience in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq and the occupied Palestinian territory.
- Authors: Lokuge K, Shah T, Pintaldi G, Thurber K, Martínez-Viciana C, Cristobal M, Palacios L, Dear K, Banks E
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Efficacy and cost-effectiveness of a specialist depression service versus usual specialist mental health care to manage persistent depression: a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Morriss R, Garland A, Nixon N, Guo B, James M, Kaylor-Hughes C, Moore R, Ramana R, Sampson C, Sweeney T, Dalgleish T, NIHR CLAHRC Specialist Mood Disorder Study Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- The Colombian conflict: a description of a mental health program in the Department of Tolima.
- Authors: Sanchez-Padilla E, Casas G, Grais RF, Hustache S, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 23