Low referral completion of rapid diagnostic test-negative patients in community-based treatment of malaria in Sierra Leone.
de Smet, Martin
von Schreeb, Johan
AffiliationDivision of Global Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden. email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
- Community health workers adherence to referral guidelines: evidence from studies introducing RDTs in two malaria transmission settings in Uganda.
- Authors: Lal S, Ndyomugenyi R, Paintain L, Alexander ND, Hansen KS, Magnussen P, Chandramohan D, Clarke SE
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 24
- Assessment of two malaria rapid diagnostic tests in children under five years of age, with follow-up of false-positive pLDH test results, in a hyperendemic falciparum malaria area, Sierra Leone.
- Authors: Gerstl S, Dunkley S, Mukhtar A, De Smet M, Baker S, Maikere J
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 21
- Feasibility, acceptability and impact of integrating malaria rapid diagnostic tests and pre-referral rectal artesunate into the integrated community case management programme. A pilot study in Mchinji district, Malawi.
- Authors: Phiri TB, Kaunda-Khangamwa BN, Bauleni A, Chimuna T, Melody D, Kalengamaliro H, Sande JH, Nsona HK, Mathanga DP
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 21
- Increased use of malaria rapid diagnostic tests improves targeting of anti-malarial treatment in rural Tanzania: implications for nationwide rollout of malaria rapid diagnostic tests.
- Authors: Masanja IM, Selemani M, Amuri B, Kajungu D, Khatib R, Kachur SP, Skarbinski J
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 2
- Rapid diagnostic tests for malaria and health workers' adherence to test results at health facilities in Zambia.
- Authors: Manyando C, Njunju EM, Chileshe J, Siziya S, Shiff C
- Issue date: 2014 May 2