Viral load testing in a resource-limited setting: quality control is critical.
du Cros, Philipp
Harrigan, P Richard
O'Brien, Daniel P
AffiliationManson Unit, Médecins Sans Frontières, London, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Challenges in implementing HIV laboratory monitoring in resource-constrained settings: how to do more with less.
- Authors: Bélec L, Bonn JP
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Unnecessary antiretroviral treatment switches and accumulation of HIV resistance mutations; two arguments for viral load monitoring in Africa.
- Authors: Sigaloff KC, Hamers RL, Wallis CL, Kityo C, Siwale M, Ive P, Botes ME, Mandaliya K, Wellington M, Osibogun A, Stevens WS, van Vugt M, de Wit TF, PharmAccess African Studies to Evaluate Resistance (PASER).
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 1
- Predictors of raised viral load during antiretroviral therapy in patients with and without prior antiretroviral use: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Greig JE, du Cros PA, Mills C, Ugwoeruchukwu W, Etsetowaghan A, Grillo A, Tayo-Adetoro A, Omiyale K, Spelman T, O'Brien DP
- Issue date: 2013
- How do different eligibility guidelines for antiretroviral therapy affect the cost-effectiveness of routine viral load testing in sub-Saharan Africa?
- Authors: Scott Braithwaite R, Nucifora KA, Toohey C, Kessler J, Uhler LM, Mentor SM, Keebler D, Hallett T
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Prognostic value of virological and immunological responses after 6 months of antiretroviral treatment in adults with HIV-1 infection in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: De Luca A, Marazzi MC, Mancinelli S, Ceffa S, Altan AM, Buonomo E, Prosperi MC, Pedruzzi B, Noorjehan AM, Scarcella P, Liotta G, Palombi L
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 1