Viral load testing in a resource-limited setting: quality control is critical.
du Cros, Philipp
Harrigan, P Richard
O'Brien, Daniel P
AffiliationManson Unit, Médecins Sans Frontières, London, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Challenges in implementing HIV laboratory monitoring in resource-constrained settings: how to do more with less.
- Authors: Bélec L, Bonn JP
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Predictors of raised viral load during antiretroviral therapy in patients with and without prior antiretroviral use: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Greig JE, du Cros PA, Mills C, Ugwoeruchukwu W, Etsetowaghan A, Grillo A, Tayo-Adetoro A, Omiyale K, Spelman T, O'Brien DP
- Issue date: 2013
- How do different eligibility guidelines for antiretroviral therapy affect the cost-effectiveness of routine viral load testing in sub-Saharan Africa?
- Authors: Scott Braithwaite R, Nucifora KA, Toohey C, Kessler J, Uhler LM, Mentor SM, Keebler D, Hallett T
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Study of the impact of HIV genotypic drug resistance testing on therapy efficacy.
- Authors: Van Vaerenbergh K
- Issue date: 2001
- Evaluation of two commercially available alternatives for HIV-1 viral load testing in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Steegen K, Luchters S, De Cabooter N, Reynaerts J, Mandaliya K, Plum J, Jaoko W, Verhofstede C, Temmerman M
- Issue date: 2007 Dec