AffiliationCampaign for Access to Essential Medicines, Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland; Division of Infectious Diseases, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland; Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Research, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
- [HIV-1 drug resistance in French infected-children: from newborn to adolescent].
- Authors: Delaugerre C, Chaix ML, Warszawski J, Rouzioux C, Blanche S
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Evidence from the field: missed opportunities for identifying and linking HIV-infected children for early initiation of ART.
- Authors: Chamla D, Mbori-Ngacha D, Newman M, Kellerman SE, Sugandhi N, Rwebembera A, Elyanu P, Murungu J, Kiyaga C, Luo C, McClure C, Child Survival Working Group of the Interagency Task Team on the Prevention, Treatment of HIV infection in Pregnant Women, Mothers, Child.
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Use of anti-retrovirals in pediatric HIV infection.
- Authors: Gaur S
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jun
- Realization of an AIDS-free generation: ensuring sustainable treatment for children.
- Authors: Heidari S, Mofenson LM, Bekker LG
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 23-30
- The transient HIV remission in the Mississippi baby: why is this good news?
- Authors: Ananworanich J, Robb ML
- Issue date: 2014