Incidence of Tuberculosis in HIV-Infected Patients Before and After Starting Combined Antiretroviral Therapy in 8 Sub-Saharan African HIV Programs.
AffiliationFrom the *Epicentre, Paris, France; †MSF AIDS Working Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; ‖MSF AIDS Working Group, Barcelona, Spain; and ‡MSF Tuberculosis Working Group, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
- Prognostic value of virological and immunological responses after 6 months of antiretroviral treatment in adults with HIV-1 infection in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: De Luca A, Marazzi MC, Mancinelli S, Ceffa S, Altan AM, Buonomo E, Prosperi MC, Pedruzzi B, Noorjehan AM, Scarcella P, Liotta G, Palombi L
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 1
- Pediatric Access and Continuity of HIV Care Before the Start of Antiretroviral Therapy in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Bastard M, Poulet E, Nicolay N, Szumilin E, Balkan S, Pujades-Rodriguez M
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Does antiretroviral therapy reduce HIV-associated tuberculosis incidence to background rates? A national observational cohort study from England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Authors: Gupta RK, Rice B, Brown AE, Thomas HL, Zenner D, Anderson L, Pedrazzoli D, Pozniak A, Abubakar I, Delpech V, Lipman M
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Burden of tuberculosis in an antiretroviral treatment programme in sub-Saharan Africa: impact on treatment outcomes and implications for tuberculosis control.
- Authors: Lawn SD, Myer L, Bekker LG, Wood R
- Issue date: 2006 Aug 1
- Tuberculosis incidence rate and risk factors among HIV-infected adults with access to antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Liu E, Makubi A, Drain P, Spiegelman D, Sando D, Li N, Chalamilla G, Sudfeld CR, Hertzmark E, Fawzi WW
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 17