Incidence of Tuberculosis in HIV-Infected Patients Before and After Starting Combined Antiretroviral Therapy in 8 Sub-Saharan African HIV Programs.
AffiliationFrom the *Epicentre, Paris, France; †MSF AIDS Working Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; ‖MSF AIDS Working Group, Barcelona, Spain; and ‡MSF Tuberculosis Working Group, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
- Prognostic value of virological and immunological responses after 6 months of antiretroviral treatment in adults with HIV-1 infection in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: De Luca A, Marazzi MC, Mancinelli S, Ceffa S, Altan AM, Buonomo E, Prosperi MC, Pedruzzi B, Noorjehan AM, Scarcella P, Liotta G, Palombi L
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 1
- Burden of tuberculosis in an antiretroviral treatment programme in sub-Saharan Africa: impact on treatment outcomes and implications for tuberculosis control.
- Authors: Lawn SD, Myer L, Bekker LG, Wood R
- Issue date: 2006 Aug 1
- Finding patients eligible for antiretroviral therapy using TB services as entry point for HIV treatment.
- Authors: Bwire R, Nagelkerke NJ, Borgdorff MW
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Similar mortality and reduced loss to follow-up in integrated compared with vertical programs providing antiretroviral treatment in sub-saharan Africa.
- Authors: Greig J, O'Brien DP, Ford N, Spelman T, Sabapathy K, Shanks L
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 15
- Incidence and determinants of mortality and morbidity following early antiretroviral therapy initiation in HIV-infected adults in West Africa.
- Authors: Moh R, Danel C, Messou E, Ouassa T, Gabillard D, Anzian A, Abo Y, Salamon R, Bissagnene E, Seyler C, Eholié S, Anglaret X
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 30