Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV and the health-related Millennium Development Goals: time for a public health approach.
AuthorsSchouten, Erik J
Makombe, Simon D
Harries, Anthony D
van Oosterhout, Joep J
Van Damme, Wim
Gilks, Charles F
AffiliationDepartment of HIV and AIDS, Ministry of Health, Lilongwe, Malawi. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Triple antiretroviral compared with zidovudine and single-dose nevirapine prophylaxis during pregnancy and breastfeeding for prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1 (Kesho Bora study): a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Kesho Bora Study Group., de Vincenzi I
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Antiretroviral treatment and prevention of peripartum and postnatal HIV transmission in West Africa: evaluation of a two-tiered approach.
- Authors: Tonwe-Gold B, Ekouevi DK, Viho I, Amani-Bosse C, Toure S, Coffie PA, Rouet F, Becquet R, Leroy V, El-Sadr WM, Abrams EJ, Dabis F
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- [Antiviral agents for reduction of mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection].
- Authors: Bruun JN
- Issue date: 2003 Aug 14
- HIV drug resistance in mothers and infants following use of antiretrovirals to prevent mother-to-child transmission.
- Authors: Ton Q, Frenkel L
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial of nevirapine versus a combination of zidovudine and lamivudine to reduce intrapartum and early postpartum mother-to-child transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- Authors: Moodley D, Moodley J, Coovadia H, Gray G, McIntyre J, Hofmyer J, Nikodem C, Hall D, Gigliotti M, Robinson P, Boshoff L, Sullivan JL, South African Intrapartum Nevirapine Trial (SAINT) Investigators.
- Issue date: 2003 Mar 1