Implementing a tenofovir-based first-line regimen in rural Lesotho: clinical outcomes and toxicities after two years.
van Cutsem, Gilles
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Morija, Lesotho. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe latest World Health Organization guidelines recommend replacing stavudine with tenofovir or zidovudine in first-line antiretroviral therapy in resource-limited settings. We report on outcomes and toxicities among patients on these different regimens in a routine treatment cohort in Lesotho.
- Cost and cost-effectiveness of switching from d4T or AZT to a TDF-based first-line regimen in a resource-limited setting in rural Lesotho.
- Authors: Jouquet G, Bygrave H, Kranzer K, Ford N, Gadot L, Lee J, Hilderbrand K, Goemaere E, Vlahakis N, Trivino L, Makakole L, Cleary S
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 1
- Impact of choice of NRTI in first-line antiretroviral therapy: a cohort analysis of stavudine vs. tenofovir.
- Authors: Brennan AT, Shearer K, Maskew M, Long L, Sanne I, Fox MP
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Increases in regimen durability associated with the introduction of tenofovir at a large public-sector clinic in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors: Brennan AT, Maskew M, Ive P, Shearer K, Long L, Sanne I, Fox MP
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 19
- Metabolic benefits of switching to tenofovir/lamivudine after long-term use of stavudine/lamivudine in NNRTI-based antiretroviral regimens: a prospective study.
- Authors: Manosuthi W, Lueangniyomkul A, Mankatitham W, Chimsuntorn S, Tantanathip P, Thongyen S, Suntisuklappon B, Nilkamhang S, Sungkanuparph S
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Adoption of new HIV treatment guidelines and drug substitutions within first-line as a measure of quality of care in rural Lesotho: health centers and hospitals compared.
- Authors: Labhardt ND, Sello M, Lejone T, Ehmer J, Mokhantso M, Lynen L, Pfeiffer K
- Issue date: 2012 Oct