Implementing a tenofovir-based first-line regimen in rural Lesotho: clinical outcomes and toxicities after two years.
van Cutsem, Gilles
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Morija, Lesotho. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe latest World Health Organization guidelines recommend replacing stavudine with tenofovir or zidovudine in first-line antiretroviral therapy in resource-limited settings. We report on outcomes and toxicities among patients on these different regimens in a routine treatment cohort in Lesotho.
- Cost and cost-effectiveness of switching from d4T or AZT to a TDF-based first-line regimen in a resource-limited setting in rural Lesotho.
- Authors: Jouquet G, Bygrave H, Kranzer K, Ford N, Gadot L, Lee J, Hilderbrand K, Goemaere E, Vlahakis N, Trivino L, Makakole L, Cleary S
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 1
- Increases in regimen durability associated with the introduction of tenofovir at a large public-sector clinic in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors: Brennan AT, Maskew M, Ive P, Shearer K, Long L, Sanne I, Fox MP
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 19
- Pregnancy and infant outcomes among HIV-infected women taking long-term ART with and without tenofovir in the DART trial.
- Authors: Gibb DM, Kizito H, Russell EC, Chidziva E, Zalwango E, Nalumenya R, Spyer M, Tumukunde D, Nathoo K, Munderi P, Kyomugisha H, Hakim J, Grosskurth H, Gilks CF, Walker AS, Musoke P, DART trial team.
- Issue date: 2012
- Commentary: The place of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in pediatric antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Havens PL, Hazra R
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Cost-effectiveness of tenofovir as first-line antiretroviral therapy in India.
- Authors: Bender MA, Kumarasamy N, Mayer KH, Wang B, Walensky RP, Flanigan T, Schackman BR, Scott CA, Lu Z, Freedberg KA
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 1