AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
- Effects of a refugee-assistance programme on host population in Guinea as measured by obstetric interventions.
- Authors: Van Damme W, De Brouwere V, Boelaert M, Van Lerberghe W
- Issue date: 1998 May 30
- [Workshop of military reconstructive surgery in Conakry May 1999: example of civilian-military cooperation in responding to medical-surgical crisis emergencies].
- Authors: Amblard J, Rigal S, Diakite SK, Bagarry E, Seye
- Issue date: 2002
- The importance of refugee-host relations: Guinea 1990-2003.
- Authors: Lawrie N, Van Damme W
- Issue date: 2003 Aug 16
- Aid and violence, with special reference to Sierra Leone.
- Authors: Keen D
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- Cruel wars and safe havens: humanitarian aid in Liberia 1989-1996.
- Authors: Outram Q
- Issue date: 1997 Sep