AffiliationMédecins sans Frontières, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- [Drugs for 'neglected diseases': a bitter pill].
- Authors: Veeken H, Pécoul B
- Issue date: 2000 Jun 24
- Tropical diseases: raiding the medicine cabinet.
- Authors: Butler D
- Issue date: 2003 Jul 3
- Biochemical and molecular mechanisms of drug resistance in parasites.
- Authors: Ouellette M
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Alkaloids with antiprotozoal activity.
- Authors: Osorio EJ, Robledo SM, Bastida J
- Issue date: 2008
- Targeting the polyamine biosynthetic enzymes: a promising approach to therapy of African sleeping sickness, Chagas' disease, and leishmaniasis.
- Authors: Heby O, Persson L, Rentala M
- Issue date: 2007 Aug