Expenditure ceilings, multilateral financial institutions, and the health of poor populations.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Brussels, Belgium.
MetadataShow full item record
- How can we increase resources for health care in the developing world?: is (subsidized) voluntary health insurance the answer?
- Authors: van der Gaag J, Stimac V
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Bringing its results and benefits. Mozambique. The Hague Forum.
- Authors: Martins Z
- Issue date: 1999 Summer
- Mozambique's Debt and the International Monetary Fund's Influence on Poverty, Education, and Health.
- Authors: Beste J, Pfeiffer J
- Issue date: 2016
- Challenges for Africa.
- Authors: Mulimba L
- Issue date: 1995 Apr
- Risk analysis. HIV / AIDS country profile: Mozambique.
- Issue date: 1996 Dec