Health development versus medical relief: the illusion versus the irrelevance of sustainability.
AffiliationBelgian section of Médecins Sans Frontières. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Global agencies call for US$2.5 billion in aid for victims of humanitarian crises.
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Health development versus medical relief: the illusion of aid.
- Authors: Rubio M, Portero JL
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Estimating the demand for a preventive HIV vaccine: why we need to do better. Reliable estimates would help in achieving several policy and advocacy objectives.
- Authors: Hecht R, Suraratdecha C
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- First World exports to the Third World--capital, technology, hazardous waste, and working conditions--who wins?
- Authors: La Dou J
- Issue date: 1992 May
- Introducing new vaccines in the poorest countries: what did we learn from the GAVI experience with financial sustainability?
- Authors: Lydon P, Levine R, Makinen M, Brenzel L, Mitchell V, Milstien JB, Kamara L, Landry S
- Issue date: 2008 Dec 2