Health development versus medical relief: the illusion versus the irrelevance of sustainability.
AffiliationBelgian section of Médecins Sans Frontières. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- International obligation and human health: evolving policy responses to HIV/AIDS.
- Authors: Harris PG, Siplon P
- Issue date: 2001
- Global agencies call for US$2.5 billion in aid for victims of humanitarian crises.
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Health development versus medical relief: the illusion of aid.
- Authors: Rubio M, Portero JL
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Can they get along without us? Sustainability of donor-supported health projects in Central America and Africa.
- Authors: Bossert TJ
- Issue date: 1990
- Estimating the demand for a preventive HIV vaccine: why we need to do better. Reliable estimates would help in achieving several policy and advocacy objectives.
- Authors: Hecht R, Suraratdecha C
- Issue date: 2006 Sep