AuthorsChan, P L
AffiliationMattru Hospital, Médecins sans Frontières, Sierra Leone. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Tulle-gras dressings.
- Authors: Hart NB, Lawrence JC
- Issue date: 1984 Oct
- Comparison of purified olive oil and silver sulfadiazine in the treatment of partial thickness porcine burns.
- Authors: Gurfinkel R, Palivatkel-Naim M, Gleisinger R, Rosenberg L, Singer AJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Poly(ether urethane) wound covering with high water vapour permeability compared with conventional tulle gras on split-skin donor sites.
- Authors: Jonkman MF, Bruin P, Pennings AJ, Coenen JM, Klasen HJ
- Issue date: 1989 Aug
- [Moist wound treatment with ointment dressings in surface skin defects].
- Authors: Petres J
- Issue date: 1988
- [Results of local treatment of burns by applying silicone tulle].
- Authors: Rawa M, Pluskiewicz K
- Issue date: 1971 Feb