AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, PO Box 10014, 1001 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Interventions to reduce HIV transmission related to injecting drug use in prison.
- Authors: Jürgens R, Ball A, Verster A
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- HIV in prisons. National research group pushes for improved HIV prison policies.
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Namibian prisoners describe barriers to HIV antiretroviral therapy adherence.
- Authors: Shalihu N, Pretorius L, van Dyk A, Vander Stoep A, Hagopian A
- Issue date: 2014
- HIV in prison: results from a national prison census in Peru.
- Authors: Hernández-Vásquez A, Huarez B
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- HIV in prison: what are the risks and what can be done?
- Authors: Hellard ME, Aitken CK
- Issue date: 2004