Medicines without doctors: why the Global Fund must fund salaries of health workers to expand AIDS treatment.
AffiliationBelgian section of Médecins Sans Frontières, Brussels, Belgium. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Medicines without Doctors: in Mozambique, salaries are not the biggest problem.
- Authors: de Oñate WA
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 31
- International NGOs and primary health care in Mozambique: the need for a new model of collaboration.
- Authors: Pfeiffer J
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- Equity in access to ARV drugs in Malawi.
- Authors: Ntata PR
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Towards a global fund for the health MDGs?
- Authors: Bermejo A
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 20
- The Global Fund: growing pains.
- Issue date: 2007 Nov