HIV treatment in a conflict setting: outcomes and experiences from Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MetadataShow full item record
- Médecins sans Frontières seeks for more Canadian physicians.
- Authors: Vogel L
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 11
- Fighting Ebola in conflict in the DR Congo.
- Authors: Moran B
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 13
- Sowing seeds of hope.
- Authors: Goldring M
- Issue date: 2006 Jul 12-18
- [A war against civilians. Reflections on humanitarian practice in Congo-Brazzaville (1998-2000)].
- Authors: Le Pape M, Salignon P
- Issue date: 2002
- [Memisa: from medical missionary action into a medical relief organization].
- Authors: Kok PW
- Issue date: 1998 Dec 19