HIV treatment in a conflict setting: outcomes and experiences from Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MetadataShow full item record
- Médecins sans Frontières seeks for more Canadian physicians.
- Authors: Vogel L
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 11
- Fighting Ebola in conflict in the DR Congo.
- Authors: Moran B
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 13
- [A war against civilians. Reflections on humanitarian practice in Congo-Brazzaville (1998-2000)].
- Authors: Le Pape M, Salignon P
- Issue date: 2002
- [Memisa: from medical missionary action into a medical relief organization].
- Authors: Kok PW
- Issue date: 1998 Dec 19
- [Prevalence and incidence of HIV and hepatitis B among blood donors and estimated residual risk of transmission of HIV and HBV virus by blood transfusion. A study at the Provincial General Referee Hospital Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo].
- Authors: Namululi BA, Guerrieri C, Dramaix MW
- Issue date: 2013 Apr