Mental health care for refugees from Kosovo: the experience of Médecins Sans Frontières.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MetadataShow full item record
- Mental health status among ethnic Albanians seeking medical care in an emergency department two years after the war in Kosovo: a pilot project.
- Authors: Fernandez WG, Galea S, Ahern J, Sisco S, Waldman RJ, Koci B, Vlahov D
- Issue date: 2004 Feb
- Refuge from the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda: a report from a Médecins Sans Frontières team leader.
- Authors: Caruso N
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- Mental health of refugees from Kosovo.
- Authors: Black ME, Tosic O
- Issue date: 1999 Jul 10
- Management of refugee crisis in Albania during the 1999 Kosovo conflict.
- Authors: Kondaj R
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Caring for Kosovo: nurses witness human suffering.
- Authors: Farella C
- Issue date: 1999 May 17