Pre-emptive war epidemiology: lessons from the Democratic Republic of Congo.
AffiliationEpicentre, 75011 Paris, France. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Mortality in the Democratic Republic of Congo: a nationwide survey.
- Authors: Coghlan B, Brennan RJ, Ngoy P, Dofara D, Otto B, Clements M, Stewart T
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 7
- High mortality in an internally displaced population in Ituri, Democratic Republic of Congo, 2005: results of a rapid assessment under difficult conditions.
- Authors: Ahoua L, Tamrat A, Duroch F, Grais RF, Brown V
- Issue date: 2006
- [Socioeconomic impact of armed conflict on the health of women and children in the Democratic Republic of the Congo].
- Authors: Omba Kalonda JC
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- The mediating role of stigmatization in the mental health of adolescent victims of sexual violence in Eastern Congo.
- Authors: Verelst A, De Schryver M, De Haene L, Broekaert E, Derluyn I
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Counting the dead in a decade of conflict and controversy.
- Authors: Mills EJ, Burkle FM Jr
- Issue date: 2009 Jun