AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, 75011, Paris, France. FTERRY@paris.msf.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Hurricane Katrina. Evacuated populations--lessons from foreign refugee crises.
- Authors: Nieburg P, Waldman RJ, Krumm DM
- Issue date: 2005 Oct 13
- Aid and violence, with special reference to Sierra Leone.
- Authors: Keen D
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- The refugee crisis in Africa and implications for health and disease: a political ecology approach.
- Authors: Kalipeni E, Oppong J
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Physicians for human rights and the Kurdish refugee crisis.
- Authors: Bradt DA
- Issue date: 1994 Mar 9
- Effects of a refugee-assistance programme on host population in Guinea as measured by obstetric interventions.
- Authors: Van Damme W, De Brouwere V, Boelaert M, Van Lerberghe W
- Issue date: 1998 May 30