AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
MetadataShow full item record
- Constipation during and after the civil war in Sri Lanka: a paediatric study.
- Authors: Rajindrajith S, Mettananda S, Devanarayana NM
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Health status, trends, and issues in Sri Lanka.
- Authors: Jayasekara RS, Schultz T
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Mental health initiatives as peace initiatives in Sri Lankan schoolchildren affected by armed conflict.
- Authors: Chase R, Doney A, Sivayogan S, Ariyaratne V, Satkunanayagam P, Swaminathan A
- Issue date: 1999 Oct-Dec
- Beyond individual war trauma: domestic violence against children in Afghanistan and Sri Lanka.
- Authors: Catani C, Schauer E, Neuner F
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Psychological distress among nurses caring for victims of war in Sri Lanka.
- Authors: Jayawardene W, Youssefagha A, LaJoie S, Torabi M
- Issue date: 2013 Jun