The role of civil society in protecting public health over commercial interests: lessons from Thailand.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Ladphrao, Klongchan Bangkapi, Bangkok, Thailand. Nathan.Ford@London.msf.org
MetadataShow full item record
- The WTO dispute settlement understanding: an unlikely weapon in the fight against AIDS.
- Authors: Curti AM
- Issue date: 2001
- Patent necessity: intellectual property dilemmas in the biotech domain and treatment equity for developing countries.
- Authors: Spectar JM
- Issue date: 2002
- Canada to change patent law to allow export of cheap drugs.
- Authors: Kondro W
- Issue date: 2003 Oct 18
- Access to treatment for HIV/AIDS: a human rights issue in the developing world.
- Authors: Joni J
- Issue date: 2002 Spring
- Essential AIDS medications in India.
- Authors: Thomas J
- Issue date: 2000 Apr-Jun