AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, 124-132 Clerkenwell Road, EC1R 5DJ, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
- [Study of a custom in Somalia: the circumcision of girls].
- Authors: Bayoudh F, Barrak S, Ben Fredj N, Allani R, Hamdi M
- Issue date: 1995
- Female genital mutilation and obstetric outcome.
- Authors: Eke N, Nkanginieme KE
- Issue date: 2006 Jun 3
- Most of the women have been circumcised and I am concerned as there are several little girls approaching the age of circumcision.
- Authors: Momoh C
- Issue date: 2001 Nov 8-14
- Female genital cutting: distinguishing the rights from the health agenda.
- Authors: Snow RC
- Issue date: 2001 Feb
- Transcultural nursing and female circumcision.
- Authors: Heatherly J
- Issue date: 2000 Mar