AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, 124-32 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5DJ, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Angola's famine extends to zoo animals; St. Louis veterinarian recommends closure.
- Issue date: 1994 May 15
- Food shortages and nutrition in North Korea.
- Authors: Bhatia R, Thorne-Lyman AL
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Nutrition. Nutritional and health status of displaced persons, Sudan, 1988-1989.
- Issue date: 1990 May 25
- [What does Doctors without Borders have to offer in malnutrition?].
- Authors: Tuynman WM, Meijman HJ, van der Kam S
- Issue date: 1996 Aug 17
- Aspects of ecology of food and nutrition in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Authors: Chong YH
- Issue date: 1976 Oct