AffiliationProgrammes' Unit, Médecins Sans Frontières, London EC1N 8QX, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- To retain or remove user fees?: reflections on the current debate in low- and middle-income countries.
- Authors: James CD, Hanson K, McPake B, Balabanova D, Gwatkin D, Hopwood I, Kirunga C, Knippenberg R, Meessen B, Morris SS, Preker A, Souteyrand Y, Tibouti A, Villeneuve P, Xu K
- Issue date: 2006
- Protecting the poor under cost recovery: the role of means testing.
- Authors: Willis CY, Leighton C
- Issue date: 1995 Sep
- The impact of the introduction of user fees at a district hospital in Cambodia.
- Authors: Jacobs B, Price N
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- User fee removal in low-income countries: sharing knowledge to support managed implementation.
- Authors: Meessen B, Gilson L, Tibouti A
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Fees-for-services, cost recovery, and equity in a district of Burkina Faso operating the Bamako Initiative.
- Authors: Ridde V
- Issue date: 2003