AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières mission in South, Sudan.
MetadataShow full item record
- Aid groups struggle to meet South Sudan's needs.
- Authors: Green A
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 1
- Aid agencies warn of mounting humanitarian crisis among refugees in South Sudan.
- Authors: Moszynski P
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 26
- The management of tuberculosis in refugees along the Thai-Kampuchean border.
- Authors: Mastro TD, Coninx R
- Issue date: 1988 Jun
- Crisis in Darfur, Sudan.
- Authors: Martone G
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- Field research in humanitarian medical programmes. Treatment of a cohort of tuberculosis patients using the Manyatta regimen in a conflict zone in South Sudan.
- Authors: Keus K, Houston S, Melaku Y, Burling S
- Issue date: 2003 Nov-Dec