AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières mission in South, Sudan.
MetadataShow full item record
- Aid groups struggle to meet South Sudan's needs.
- Authors: Green A
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 1
- Aid agencies warn of mounting humanitarian crisis among refugees in South Sudan.
- Authors: Moszynski P
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 26
- Field research in humanitarian medical programmes. Treatment of a cohort of tuberculosis patients using the Manyatta regimen in a conflict zone in South Sudan.
- Authors: Keus K, Houston S, Melaku Y, Burling S
- Issue date: 2003 Nov-Dec
- Older refugees in humanitarian emergencies.
- Authors: Burton A, Breen C
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Tuberculosis in Somalia.
- Authors: Turpie ID
- Issue date: 2008 May