WHO must continue its work on access to medicines in developing countries.
- Developing medicines in line with global public health needs: the role of the World Health Organization.
- Authors: Pang T
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- The World Health Organization and the Pharmaceutical Industry. Common areas of interest and differing views.
- Authors: Hardwicke CJ
- Issue date: 2002
- WHO Intergovernmental Working Group on public health, innovation and intellectual property.
- Authors: Jones TM
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 3
- WHO should build partnerships with the pharmaceutical industry to improve public health.
- Authors: Dale H
- Issue date: 2003 Jan 4
- A quiet revolution in global public health: The World Health Organization's Prequalification of Medicines Programme.
- Authors: 't Hoen EF, Hogerzeil HV, Quick JD, Sillo HB
- Issue date: 2014 May