New approaches to filling the gap in tuberculosis drug discovery.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Campaign for Access to Essential Medicines, Geneva. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- [The achievements of the fundamental sciences and new approaches in the chemotherapy of tuberculosis].
- Authors: Egorov AM
- Issue date: 2000
- [Sensitivity of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in our environment].
- Authors: Unzaga MJ, Sota M, Melero P, Berdonces P, Ezpeleta C, Cisterna R
- Issue date: 1996 Jun-Jul
- [Principles of the antitubercular therapy].
- Authors: Bojalil LF
- Issue date: 1975 Jul
- [Primary resistance of Mycobacterium tuberculosis].
- Authors: Barranquero Arola M, Gorritxo Gil B, Goiriena de Gandarias J
- Issue date: 1984 Nov-Dec
- Difference in virulence and resistance to pyrazinamide between M. bovis and M. tuberculosis.
- Authors: van Loenhout-Rooyackers JH
- Issue date: 1999 Sep