AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, PO Box 10014, 1001 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- In the thick of civil war a courageous doctor from Idaho beats back an epidemic by launching a rescue in Sudan.
- Authors: Dowell W
- Issue date: 1997 Fall
- Sudan: eating dust and returning to dust.
- Authors: Veeken H
- Issue date: 1997 Nov 29
- The influence of demographic characteristics, living conditions, and trauma exposure on the overall health of a conflict-affected population in Southern Sudan.
- Authors: Roberts B, Damundu EY, Lomoro O, Sondorp E
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 27
- Waging peace through neglected tropical disease control: a US foreign policy for the bottom billion.
- Authors: Hotez PJ, Thompson TG
- Issue date: 2009