Conflict in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka's Health Service is a Casualty of 20 Years of War.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
MetadataShow full item record
- Sri Lanka's war wounds run deep.
- Authors: McCall C
- Issue date: 2016 May 14
- Conflict, forced displacement and health in Sri Lanka: a review of the research landscape.
- Authors: Siriwardhana C, Wickramage K
- Issue date: 2014
- Sri Lanka's medical facilities overwhelmed by large influx of wounded.
- Authors: Zarocostas J
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 23
- Malaria control and elimination in Sri Lanka: documenting progress and success factors in a conflict setting.
- Authors: Abeyasinghe RR, Galappaththy GN, Smith Gueye C, Kahn JG, Feachem RG
- Issue date: 2012
- Why is health relatively poor on Sri Lanka's tea estates.
- Authors: Perera RS
- Issue date: 1992 Sep