Human african trypanosomiasis: A history of its therapies and their failures.
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
- [Agents for the treatment of African sleeping sickness. Those developed in the last century].
- Authors: Schlitzer M
- Issue date: 2009
- Drug resistance in African trypanosomiasis: the melarsoprol and pentamidine story.
- Authors: Baker N, de Koning HP, Mäser P, Horn D
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Arsenicals (melarsoprol), pentamidine and suramin in the treatment of human African trypanosomiasis.
- Authors: Nok AJ
- Issue date: 2003 May
- Louise Pearce: a 'magic bullet' for African sleeping sickness.
- Authors: Bendiner E
- Issue date: 1992 Jan 15
- Treatment of human African trypanosomiasis.
- Authors: Dumas M, Bouteille B
- Issue date: 2000