Human african trypanosomiasis: A history of its therapies and their failures.
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
- [Agents for the treatment of African sleeping sickness. Those developed in the last century].
- Authors: Schlitzer M
- Issue date: 2009
- The treatment of human African trypanosomiasis.
- Authors: Pépin J, Milord F
- Issue date: 1994
- Treatment of human African trypanosomiasis.
- Authors: Dumas M, Bouteille B
- Issue date: 2000
- Drug resistance in African trypanosomiasis: the melarsoprol and pentamidine story.
- Authors: Baker N, de Koning HP, Mäser P, Horn D
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Genotypic and phenotypic characterization of Trypanosoma brucei gambiense isolates from Ibba, South Sudan, an area of high melarsoprol treatment failure rate.
- Authors: Maina N, Maina KJ, Mäser P, Brun R
- Issue date: 2007 Nov-Dec