AffiliationMédecins sans Frontières, 49 Jorrisen St, Braamfontein 2017, Johannesburg, South Africa. firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Surgical Care of Pediatric Patients in the Humanitarian Setting: The Médecins Sans Frontières Experience, 2012-2013.
- Authors: Trudeau MO, Baron E, Hérard P, Labar AS, Lassalle X, Teicher CL, Rothstein DH
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Surgical care for the direct and indirect victims of violence in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Chu K, Havet P, Ford N, Trelles M
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 14
- Anaesthesia care providers employed in humanitarian settings by Médecins Sans Frontières: a retrospective observational study of 173 084 surgical cases over 10 years.
- Authors: Kudsk-Iversen S, Trelles M, Ngowa Bakebaanitsa E, Hagabimana L, Momen A, Helmand R, Saint Victor C, Shah K, Masu A, Kendell J, Edgcombe H, English M
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 4
- Providing surgery in a war-torn context: the Médecins Sans Frontières experience in Syria.
- Authors: Trelles M, Dominguez L, Tayler-Smith K, Kisswani K, Zerboni A, Vandenborre T, Dallatomasina S, Rahmoun A, Ferir MC
- Issue date: 2015
- Operative trauma in low-resource settings: The experience of Médecins Sans Frontières in environments of conflict, postconflict, and disaster.
- Authors: Wong EG, Dominguez L, Trelles M, Ayobi S, Hazraty KR, Kasonga C, Basimuoneye JP, Santiague L, Kamal M, Rahmoun A, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2015 May