Toxicity associated with stavudine dose reduction from 40 to 30 mg in first-line antiretroviral therapy.
AffiliationClinical Research Department, Epicentre, Paris, France. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo compare the incidence and timing of toxicity associated with the use of a reduced dose of stavudine from 40 to 30 mg in first-line antiretroviral therapy (ART) for HIV treatment and to investigate associated risk factors.
- Stavudine- and nevirapine-related drug toxicity while on generic fixed-dose antiretroviral treatment: incidence, timing and risk factors in a three-year cohort in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Authors: van Griensven J, Zachariah R, Rasschaert F, Mugabo J, Atté EF, Reid T
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Frequency of stavudine substitution due to toxicity in children receiving antiretroviral treatment in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Palmer M, Chersich M, Moultrie H, Kuhn L, Fairlie L, Meyers T
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 13
- Incidence of treatment-limiting toxicity with stavudine-based antiretroviral therapy in Cambodia: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Phan V, Thai S, Choun K, Lynen L, van Griensven J
- Issue date: 2012
- Fat distribution and metabolic abnormalities in HIV-infected patients on first combination antiretroviral therapy including stavudine or zidovudine: role of physical activity as a protective factor.
- Authors: Domingo P, Sambeat MA, Pérez A, Ordoñez J, Rodriguez J, Vázquez G
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- High prevalence of lipoatrophy among patients on stavudine-containing first-line antiretroviral therapy regimens in Rwanda.
- Authors: van Griensven J, De Naeyer L, Mushi T, Ubarijoro S, Gashumba D, Gazille C, Zachariah R
- Issue date: 2007 Aug