AffiliationMedical Department of Médecins sans Frontières, Paris.
MetadataShow full item record
- Nutrition rehabilitation centers and locally prepared therapeutic food in the management of severe acute malnutrition. Pediatrician's perspective.
- Authors: Elizabeth KE
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Impact of new WHO growth standards on the prevalence of acute malnutrition and operations of feeding programs - Darfur, Sudan, 2005-2007.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 5
- Ready to Use Therapeutic Food(RUTF) in the management of severe acute malnutrition in India.
- Authors: Kapil U
- Issue date: 2009 May
- The social context of childcare practices and child malnutrition in Niger's recent food crisis.
- Authors: Hampshire K, Casiday R, Kilpatrick K, Panter-Brick C
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Management of acute moderate and severe childhood malnutrition.
- Authors: Manary MJ, Sandige HL
- Issue date: 2008 Nov 13