AffiliationMédecins sans Frontières, New York, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherThe Massachusetts Medical Society
DescriptionTo access this article, use "Additional Links"
- Caught in the crossfire of Colombia's civil war.
- Authors: Ceaser M
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 29-Feb 4
- Two wars or one? Drugs, guerrillas, and Colombia's new violencia.
- Authors: LeoGrande WM, Sharpe KE
- Issue date: 2000
- The sexual and reproductive rights of internally displaced women: the embodiment of Colombia's crisis.
- Authors: Alzate MM
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Clínica Misional "Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe" Zamora-Chinchipe Province, Ecuador. A brief history--an opportunity for medical volunteers.
- Authors: Epstein SM
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Socio-medical aspects of family health in Colombia's countryside.
- Authors: Zhuravlyova KI, Veladia de Varela AL
- Issue date: 1983