Ebola haemorrhagic fever outbreak in Masindi District, Uganda: outbreak description and lessons learned
Van Kerkhove, Maria D
Van Der Stuyft, Patrick
AffiliationUnit of Epidemiology and Disease Control, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium; Infectious Disease Epidemiology Unit, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London, UK; District Directorate of Health Services, Masindi, Uganda; MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling, Imperial College, London, UK; Uganda Virus Research Institute, Entebbe, Uganda; Médecins Sans Frontières, Brussels, Belgium; World Health Organisation African Region, Kampala, Uganda; Médecins Sans Frontières, Barcelona, Spain; Institute of Tropical Medicine and International Health, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany; Masindi District Health Office, Masindi, Uganda; MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling, Imperial College, London, UK; Uganda Virus Research Institute, Entebbe, Uganda; National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Programme, Ministry of Health, Kampala, Uganda; World Health Organization, Uganda Country Office, Kampala, Uganda; Masindi District Health Office, Masindi, Uganda; World Health Organization Liberia, Monrovia, Liberia; Médecins Sans Frontières - Spain, Barcelona, Spain; Unit of Epidemiology and Disease Control, Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
- An outbreak of Ebola in Uganda.
- Authors: Okware SI, Omaswa FG, Zaramba S, Opio A, Lutwama JJ, Kamugisha J, Rwaguma EB, Kagwa P, Lamunu M
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- [Clinical management of patients and deceased during the Ebola outbreak from October to December 2003 in Republic of Congo].
- Authors: Boumandouki P, Formenty P, Epelboin A, Campbell P, Atsangandoko C, Allarangar Y, Leroy EM, Kone ML, Molamou A, Dinga-Longa O, Salemo A, Kounkou RY, Mombouli V, Ibara JR, Gaturuku P, Nkunku S, Lucht A, Feldmann H
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever among hospitalised children and adolescents in northern Uganda: epidemiologic and clinical observations.
- Authors: Mupere E, Kaducu OF, Yoti Z
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- Managing Ebola from rural to urban slum settings: experiences from Uganda.
- Authors: Okware SI, Omaswa F, Talisuna A, Amandua J, Amone J, Onek P, Opio A, Wamala J, Lubwama J, Luswa L, Kagwa P, Tylleskar T
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Containing a haemorrhagic fever epidemic: the Ebola experience in Uganda (October 2000-January 2001).
- Authors: Lamunu M, Lutwama JJ, Kamugisha J, Opio A, Nambooze J, Ndayimirije N, Okware S
- Issue date: 2004 Jan