Are tuberculosis patients in a tertiary care hospital in Hyderabad, India being managed according to national guidelines?
AuthorsKondapaka, K K
Prasad, S V
Harries, A D
Nagaraja, S B
Kannuri, N K
AffiliationDepartment of Pulmonary Medicine, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India; International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), South East Asia Regional Office, New Delhi, India; Medecins sans Frontieres, Medical Department (Operational Research), Brussels Operational Center, Brussels, Luxembourg; International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), Paris, France; Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom; Office of the WHO Representative in India, New Delhi, India; Public Health Foundation of India (Indian Institute of Public Health-Hyderabad), Hyderabad, India; Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, India; Department of Pediatrics, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India; State Tuberculosis Office, Andhra Pradesh, India
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA tertiary health care facility (Government General and Chest hospital) in Hyderabad, India.
PublisherPublic Library of Science (PLoS)
- Ethical aspects of the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme.
- Authors: Nair SS
- Issue date: 2011 Apr-Jun
- DOTS at a tertiary care center in northern India: successes, challenges and the next steps in tuberculosis control.
- Authors: Tahir M, Sharma SK, Rohrberg DS, Gupta D, Singh UB, Sinha PK
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Characteristics and programme-defined treatment outcomes among childhood tuberculosis (TB) patients under the national TB programme in Delhi.
- Authors: Satyanarayana S, Shivashankar R, Vashist RP, Chauhan LS, Chadha SS, Dewan PK, Wares F, Sahu S, Singh V, Wilson NC, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2010 Oct 12
- Patients pathways to tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment in a fragmented health system: a qualitative study from a south Indian district.
- Authors: Yellappa V, Lefèvre P, Battaglioli T, Devadasan N, Van der Stuyft P
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 4
- Adherence to the MDR-TB intensive phase treatment protocol amongst individuals followed up at central and peripheral health care facilities in Uganda - a descriptive study.
- Authors: Mukasa J, Kayongo E, Kawooya I, Lukoye D, Etwom A, Mugabe F, Tweya H, Izizinga R, Mijumbi-Deve R
- Issue date: 2020 Jun